Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Really too much"

Hey wait…Just before you think that I am going to complain about some terrible people in my organizations, NO, it’s all about me.

My conscience pricked me this evening. While I am now still rushing my unfinished work where the clock strikes 6pm, I decided I should blog this. See how serious I am that I am taking time off to write this despite my left brain is calling me to just finish my work and go home.

I have a friend who has gotten me a gift from Japan and despite how mean and nasty I have always been in my language, she gotten me something I always yearn for! Well although it’s not a surprise, it’s not a cheap gift either.

Past few days, I was so irritating to ask her to pass me at my convenience and guess what?
While she was on an urgent but not so urgent leave today, she offered to drive her lousy car with the long long never seen “P” Plate to my workplace to just pass me my gift.

I am so touched…

Being always so “nice”, I even asked her to come a little later so I could catch a free ride home. Tsk..

I’m totally disgusted by my behavior immediately when she told me she was near to accident at the airport there with a cab. I know she is a poor driver..but if the accident really happened due to the reason she was passing me my gift, I would have felt so bad. CHOY!

Nonetheless, I am so grateful to have you this friend…and because of this, I am going to find you a gift from Shanghai that goes for you when you visit, Paris, Milan, Switzerland, US, Hongkong and Hokkaido, you will get one for me.

Thanks Petty!

Just see how lucky you are to have me as your friend!

No comments: