Saturday, April 18, 2009

Unexpected Surprise

Was out shopping with Lainey and was just mentioning to her about 4D betting and uncoincidentally coincidental, i strike the First Prize!!! YES!!! No Joke, no gimmick, the 1st Prize!

Guess what, on an impulse unlike the scroogy me, I bought $5 Big!!!
Yah, do the calculation for me and keep the congratulations
coming in!

Now, its really about compiling my wishlist

1) A trip to Japan?
2) An upgrade for my Cammy?
3) A straight ten days on leave and do nothing but just shop shop and more shopping? Skip that Unlquo and join the no queue High Class shopping at Paragon?
4) Donate to Charity?

Oh gosh, with the global warming effect at 35 degrees and all these night dreaming, its really difficult to stay focus and Sleep!!!

How i wish the number on my ticket runs in sequence with what was displayed on TV.
Well, did i forget to mention that the $5 was actually IBET, on 24x permutation?

Haha....well before you "CHEY", its still quite an "Amount".

It's Celebration today!!!!

No comments: