Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Attached??? FInally???

I’m ATTACHED!!!!

Yes, Attached! Finally!
If you are telling me love is….

1) Always in your mind
2) Yearning to see it over the weekends
3) You really felt so happy seeing it
4) The sensational touch while holding it
5) No complains, no nagging, just happiness

Yes, I found it! FOUND IT & FOUND IT!!!!!
No more Mannequin from topshop....



Ermm...But if you notice, I am using the word “it”


YES!!! My Beloved DSLR!

Full Control over it, no nagging, no nonsense, and no complains.

IMG_1235

IMG_1239

For weeks, I have been bringing it along with me to everywhere…
Haha, for those who really think I am going “bonks”, don’t worry, I am perfectly fine.

Yup, perfectly addicted to it, photography is fun and it really calms my soul and mind down after a stressful week. Especially on days when I am extremely moody, temperamental, it is really the best companion to bring for a walk.

Maybe everyone felt the same way as me…that’s why if you take a stroll down the romantic Riverside Walk; you will notice that the majority “couples” are unfortunately the photographer and his camera…dozens of them.
We are perfectly OKAY...not some mentally sick person..and yes, i am still accepting all "gatherings" invitation where all my kind friends are extending to me...

Just that...i got to admit that it’s much easier to get along with it…and going into a relationship can really wait while I am in no hurry, I can easily spend more quality time with my precious!

No comments: