Monday, April 13, 2009

Secrets over blogging

Shh...Not so loud. Not when everyone is reading it.

I just realised that blogging seems to deprive me of my privacy but yet, a good tool for me to vent my frustration.

Yes, I sold all my lenses, almost all except for a few that is still pending. Guess what, dealing over the internet or through forum require good monitoring and communication skills.

I NEED TO COMPLAIN and Whine in order to vent off this lousy deal I have gotten.

I closed 2 deals today and fair enough, one was good, the other was not really what I expected.
The first buyer was extremely unfriendly over messaging before we meet, yet when we met, he was an excellent no nonsense buyer who check, test and pay.
Well the 2nd buyer was extremely friendly over messaging and for once I thought I have gotten a good deal for a trade using 1 lens plus top up some cash for a lens I wanted. And I was taken by surprise when he asked me for another lens which I initially posted to sell off as a package. As such, I felt I got ripped off a $30-$50 over this trade. If you are a “bargainer”, you will understand what I mean; it’s not really about the money, but the deal itself.
Especially, when I saw someone selling the lens at a much cheaper price and I can only regret why I didn’t ask properly. This is confirm not a fair deal but then again, I try to console myself that at times you gain and at times you lose some.
It is hard to compromise a fair deal. Everyone wants to win.
Nonetheless, I am still glad the lens is in good condition and at least its working up to the expectation.

Damn this idiotic person.

To all my dear friends, your friend just got “chopped”, please don’t chop me anymore if we happen to meet this week. Please treat me nicer. Thanks

No comments: