Sunday, August 28, 2011

Super exhausted

I cant believed that after 2 weeks, im still feeling so exhausted...
No more photography for me at least for 1 to 2 weeks...i really need a break from taking pictures...and also processing the pictures.

It has also been 2 weeks since i last had any meat. Thou i am not a strict vegetarian, i tried to avoid meat as much as possible. Somehow or rather, i feel that i am beginning to reap the benefits of having a vege diet. Believed it a not, i didnt have any breakouts for the past 1 week, leaving shaving bumps aside, which i think i need to practise alot more on shaving properly...
My skin is less oily and i feel more refresh everyday. I can concentrate better at work..thou im still blur at times...
And the best part, i never had the bloated feeling anymore!

So maybe a vege diet is suitable for me? Haha

No comments: