Monday, August 8, 2011

Another farewell..and a birthday celebration

SY has left the company for a better job, a better advancement and a better environment..Hope she leaves with a good memory in CAG...

Seems like my old cliques has mostly left the organisation...

Untitled-Scanned-29

The expensive lunch, personally for me, this seems a little way over priced...haha..really Mr Miser, until now still whine about this...
The farewell lunch clique at Soup spoon!
Untitled-Scanned-26

Untitled-Scanned-31

Let's hope everything goes well for her!

The same week, we had a small tea session at Artestiq for Margaret's birthday...
The "long time no see" Ms Yubee came as well...
Untitled-Scanned-04

Untitled-Scanned-06

Mr Wing...a really interesting guy in my company came as a surprise guest...I think this is a nice picture!
Test shot 1

By the way, im all ready for my coming trip to Hanoi!! Cant wait for the day to come!

No comments: