Friday, August 19, 2011

Self Reflections

I have started my vegetarian diet since yesterday..something which me and Hollie both agreed that we should maintain it for at least a month. I am also glad that my family was supportive of me doing it after i told them the reason.
At least, mum didnt insist that i should continue eating meat nor did she buy me roasted pork/char siew rice these days.

I also did a reflection on myself...and i stopped buying anymore lenses and cameras...in fact, after looking at the never ending wish list of others makes me feel a little disgusted. I have also started selling some of my lenses and accessories away slowly. I hope i can start building up a savings that can allow me to travel to see more things while i still have the energy to do so.

Well, i will share more of my thoughts and pictures in my photography blog...camerani.blogspot.com....and thou i didnt buy anything for my friends and family from this trip..i hope that the experience and pictures that i shared here would be the best gift to you!

No comments: