Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DSLR

And so finally after nearly a year struggle....i decided to upgrade my DSLR.
I know i have been saying about buying it since months after using my 400D. I still remembered how much i wanted to get a 50D...and then changed to a 7D when it was released, and then finally decided to top up abit for a 5D mkII....and that was when i had a long pause.....saving up to buy it...going full frame...and........

I STRAYED! I walked into the dark path of Rangefinder...the world of Leica's and the countless precious old lenses from canon, nikon etc...
Films, developer and scanner...Twin lens reflex and so much more that, i lost interest in DSLR....

And a year back when 600D was out, i gave myself the excuse to wait for a 60D with a swivel screen before i upgrade it..and finally when 60D was out....it took me near to 1 year before i buy it...with the encouragement of Hollie(nick to keep her identity in secret), i also encouraged her to get her 5DmkII..haha

Now...that i have got it..i got no place to keep it...and so, Hollie will need to help me find a solution....a 30L dry cabi....*blink!

I utilised the full flexi benefit claims from my company for this camera and a 35mm f2 lens...something which i should have got it since the old days....

I seriously wont get this combo if im not travelling to Hanoi coming this weekend...nonetheless, i didnt had the chance yet to explore the functions of the 60D...Guess..i will do it on the flight there..since there are so much time to understand "her"...

Digressing, some pics from my old trusty 400D...with the new 35mm f2 lens..
I don feel too good.

What u looking at?

Im loving this combo..so much so that i guess...this lens will be mostly on my 60D!

No comments: