Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday...

How do you tell when a person treat you as a friend?
Not that they must always be around you...but at least they remembered you.

I was quite surprised and touched by their sincerity to invite me for a Roller blading session that they even changed the dates at my convenience.
All the while, i was still trying to push it away!!!
When i met them today, i realized that they changed the session from Saturday to Sunday, which resulted 2 others can't join in.

This really make me feel a little guilty.

YY was still asking me that how come after so many sessions, the two of us don;t really seems to have any improvement. I told him it's really talent! I think i am really not suitable for this sport..i have lost count, how many little kids passes me throughout and these group of friends were really kind to always stop to allow me to catch up. If not, basically i am just blading by myself.

After the session, Hanyi insisted to drop me at my place even when we are quite out of the way...wow..i guess, i really need to "wear a spec" and reflect on the way i treat friends! Haha...i think i am self deluded and engross in a world of my own...not noticing the people around me are genuine!

Friends!

No comments: