Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bad RUn!

Fionis asked me for Supper last night and i was having Roti Prata at this Prata Shop middle of the night before i felt my tummy started groaning!
Oh yah...i was about to blame her "See, i told you i didn't wanted Supper!!!", when i realized i was dreaming!!
I was on my bed tossing and turning before i woke up and rush to the toilet...Yucks...
And all this actually came true when i bid Lainey farewell yesterday at the mall telling her that over the night, i will shed off that 1KG of food that we swallowed over dinner! Well it came true!

Early in the morning, mum woke me up so early to get her breakfast. I was abit reluctant until i saw the morning Sun! Wow...its really so warmth and the feeling of China came back. Grabbed my camera and i started taking some shots!

IMG_3958

IMG_3968

And since i have decided to revisit the Jalan Besar this round armed with my DSLR, i left home early...I was so weak even after having Prawn Noodles in the morning and a can of Fuji Apple..That was when i realized i shouldn't have tried to be funny when i was still in the recovering stage..none-the-less, Photography once again proved the ability to boost one's mentality and morale(MINE) to overcome all these weakness.

I started back-tracing my "yesterday" steps after collecting films and the smena 8M camera from weihsuan.

Okay...initially when i wrote this entry before i took a nap(simply exhausted), i really wanted to show some pictures of the place. Ermm...but something happened and i decided to only show this....

IMG_3997

YES! A Rooster!!!
IMG_3998

Don't belittle this little fellow, it's his territory here.
IMG_3999

IMG_4002

Don't ask me why i'm posting a whole entry for this "Rooster"
Check out this Picture!!!The answer Is here!
IMG_4013

Enough Hint!! There are more numbers in the above following pictures...Good Luck everyone! There is still a tomorrow to place your bet!

No comments: