Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Year Room Make over Part 1

I am going to Redecorate my room but i have got no idea what to do...not going to repaint the wall this year. No time for it.

Anyway, my new mattress just arrived today. A new mattress for the new year. Will start doing spring cleaning this weekend and start packing my unwanted stuff.

IMG_4098

I am going to get a Dry Cabinet for my cameras which i am still considering if i should get the expensive but auto one or the cheap but manual functioning.
Either way, I AM FOR SURE GOING TO GET 1!!! before the fungus reaches my equipment and before im being callled a "wishy washy anyhow spend but just don spend on the right things".

Okay after so many months of backache, i finally got a director chair for myself.
I think it is really nice and comfortable and i am sitting on it most of the time at home..
IMG_4112

IMG_4121

IMG_4106

My view from the chair...there we have..Jimmy buzzing me about buying perfumes for him when he is back from Dubai!
IMG_4123


Think i really need to go get some paintings for my room, some pictures etc to brighten it.
The only painting that i bid from CARC...some director drew it. Have been with me for like half a year. Look old and dirty...
IMG_4131

I can't wait for the wooden sofa to arrive this friday..It's going to complete my living room's decorations!

No comments: