Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My New Girlfriend!

Okay, finally, meet my new lady, Diana!

One that has/is
A Princess!
No Complains!
Petite!
Cute!
Attractive!
No Rules!
No restrictions!
No hazzle!
And many more strength!

I am not going to list them all out one by one since I don’t wish to be the envy of all eyes!

Let me introduce Princess Diana Mini! My new Toy Camera!
IMG_1583_1

IMG_1585_1

Introduced by Victor...many years back...and recently re introduced(poisoned?) by the very talkative fionis that keep mentioning her to me.
And finally gotten it from http://lomo-shop.blogspot.com/
IMG_1594_1

It is no larger than my palm and I can bring her out anytime anywhere! A v traditional yet funky personality that uses films!
IMG_1596_1

IMG_1597_1

IMG_1599_1

IMG_1601_1

I am the first to own it among my friends. Haha..indeed I am a lucky chap!

No comments: