Friday, December 11, 2009

Leaving for Shanghai

I booked this trip in July and i wait and wait and waited....now finally, its my turn to go! Only after Stella visited Hongkong, Derrick visited Japan, XY visited Bangkok, and Fionis finished her Taiwan and now Hongkong...sigh

Well, at least i get to go...and i heard the weather is pretty cold there! Something that i am looking forward to. I did some last minute purchase on heat packs since i wont be bringing alot of winter clothes there,only my Levi's and Zara Jacket. I hope i can take the cold weather...which i think i can.

The most tedious part of preparing, isn't the packing of the luggage, but unpacking my luggage after the trip...can't make me smile at the thought of it.
My $50 luggage...this trip is a real budget one for me...i am just bringing $150 worth of yuan to Shanghai..Absolutely no worries, since i know my mum changes alot more..haha
IMG_1624

Item 1, my camera stuff..since i wont be looking at a shopping spree...might as well make it a photography trip and sight seeing for me..
IMG_1625

As u can see...alot of tee shirts...haha
IMG_1627

Finally i am done...packing it the last item...
IMG_1630

So see you guys when i am back....hopefully, there will be some nice photos to share here....

No comments: