Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Salvatore Ferragamo

Finally, i think my dreams are coming true! I was still thinking of getting a wallet and was still complaining to my friends, why the Luxury Sale is not on yet and here it came!

My first Ferragamo Wallet. Got it at the Luxury sale at 80% discount!!!
My sis is paying for it as my birthday Gift!

IMG_1407_1
IMG_1414_1
IMG_1421_1
IMG_1425_1

I got this for my mum, its a small pouch, enough for 1 packet of tissue, 1 handphone and some other things...and guess the price!!! Its only $46..

IMG_1428_1
IMG_1427_1
IMG_1429_1

But sales is horrible, you will see all the girls letting go their image and start being the real them! Squeeze, Push, shout, snatch! And nobody is concerned about being taken advantage of here except for all the poor guys! I even got squeezed out of my spot after i finally found a spot to choose the wallet!

No comments: