Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When is "Enough"?

I am writing this in an aftermath of experiencing my blood boiling.
Is it true that I am a miser and that is why my mum keeps pressing me so much about money almost every month?
I understand that almost all house manager tend to view money as their first priority but to the extend of squeezing others and keep making everyone a slave of that, I am sure it is an extreme case. And here I am so lucky to have one hounding me since the day I started my part time life during secondary school times till now a full time staff, always quarreling and disputing on the topic “money”.

I am so tired about this and I really wish to know what is “Enough” in her dictionery. My spending power seems not to be controlled by myself because whenever she stretches out her hands and I can't give, she will accused me of all my purchases…but isn’t that the purpose of me working apart from my contribution to the household?

I am not trying to ask for a lot. I am only trying to ask her for consideration. I do not wish to be a debtor to someone just because I got to fork out on something that she, comparing to my plight, can well afford it. It always ended in the most unpleasant way when this topic was brought up in a moment of folly…Why?

No comments: