Friday, September 19, 2008

I am sooooo Mean but Everyone still being soooo Kind

I look like a hamster this week if you are asking me. For once i really feel like strangling lala for always calling me a hamster and finally looking like one! A little consoling, a handsome hamster with pouchy cheeks, all thanks to the pain at the back of my jaws.

Haha, despite having a bad ulcer, i am still being ridicuously mean to everyone...is it in my blood?
I just feel like blogging today to get my mind off things since it is a Friday. Hmm..then what should be the topic for today?
There are so many happenings event in the news lately. From Financial to Politics but i think i should just skip all these due to the fact that it had been largely reported all over the news...

Can't believe how fussy and sissy i am over a small ulcer which is extremely painful...nonetheless i was quite surprise to see how kind and generous my colleagues and family are by providing me all sort of cure.

First, Seow Ling actually offered me 2 herbal tea packets...(Expired in Sept which i only just knew how kind she was) which taste so much like...ermmm mud water...terrible stench.

Didn't cure me much but made me lost further appetites for my lunch. Haha...i did say thanks to her even thou i cleared her expired products. She is going to kill me if she read this post...

Next, after i gave Alvin 2 days of "black face" before he decided to render me some assistance..(it was all along on his desk)..This is pretty good, it will numbed the affected area but really stinks my mouth that i refused to talk to anyone.



Well the stubborn ulcer didnt really disappeared miraculously which forced me to use the most tradition method "SALT", erm i didnt have the guts to apply "Salt to the wound" directly..so its basically a mouth wash with salt.



When i am back home, my fridged was filled with all sorts of cooling fruits bought by my family to show their moral support!



Their support comes with a temptation....but hack-caring so much, i decided i should just have some revenge and feast on this wonderful Fried carrot cake! Revenge on me since that it hurts on every mouth i munched.



Overall, being mean and nasty at times does not really make you an enemy to others. Attitude plays a part, Words played another...but i believe its the character and behaviour that really matters....I think i might have touched the hearts of my friends with my nice and kind inner self that no matter how mean i am....they will never ignore me. Haha!!!! (P.S petty....rite?)

I am just getting all over and about myself again! Oh Gosh...

No comments: