Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nice comment!

A friend told me this morning...


A guy should be Straight forward, brave, have a mind of theirs, 0.05 percent of ego , generous and present their character well....

Ermmm how many of these guys do you girls out there met???
But frankly i think this comment does make sense.....=)

Hee....

Anyway..today was suppose to post some pics of me at my work place with some colleagues and friends but too bad there are some pics i left in office so to be fair, i will not be posting any others first...sorry cheryl soh...i promise i will blog some of these tomorrow in the afternoon! I try get some pics of the 3 auditors as well that i recently know since they will be giving me a farewell lunch tomorrow.....=( to think my farewell lunch is with the auditors....haiz....ENVY me all of u!!!! haha


Meanwhile....where do u go to wash your hand???










Answer!!!! SHELL







No comments: