Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally...Hongkong pics....Pics intensive...

Im going to start posting lots of pics...so many of them of my "eat shop eat shop...eat n shop till u dropped journey"..before that..must be very thankful to the kind camera lender in contribution of the pictures.

On the plane...


My breakfast




Our room





Our v nice hotel..cheap



Our first pit!!! Must eat!!! Nice dessert





Travelling on MTR




Lots of clothes..taken for my friend....



Lots of shoes to show...



Disney Land Trip






Cold weather at the sea side!! Harbour city...



Okay this is where i get emotional....sighz...
Where were u???



Where my feelings got over me....




And i was really thinking....and...




and a little too draggy that my friend actualli tot i need some help....







And.....pls wait for me to swim back to shore till i upload the part 2 HKG ...macau trip!!!

No comments: