Thursday, April 17, 2008

An afternoon in office

On a less busy afternoon, I decided to do some blogging….yesterday was a terrible day I encountered, being sick for the whole day and since unable to ate any food, I basically fast myself the whole night.
Today will be a day to recuperate and let my stomach rest well…of course, I think I just lost another kg.

A friend of mine told me that I’m rather scary when I get tense up or angry and I notice lately I have been throwing tantrums a little too much over things. I got to stop this and be back the old me…if not sooner or later, everyone is going to start throwing things at me…hee

Okay I was looking around from my cubicle now…and I very much would like to do a write up on all the popular faces in finance.. but guess I don have the courage to do it since some will be reading it as well…haha, just joking (cover myself abit)

I was reading some of my archive email today and I guess 2 years in CAAS is consider a long time..so many memories, some passer by here and there and so many friendships..and sister cheryl was really fast to come and fast to go, lucky I mange to grab this sister thingy but but..it seems like I benefit nothing from this not so nice sister…haiz so disappointed. =) But there are some nice memories along the way as well…looking through some email conversations that I had in the past, things really do change fast and a lot. So surprise some friendships grew like just 3 to 5 months and getting closer to one another. But but.. ermm here I thought we are friends but some still label me as colleagues and surprisingly still has this “Jackson CAAS” thing tag to my name…haiz heee…..no not referring to u u u and u here especially.

Why do I still enjoy working in CAAS despite the increasing workload?
Nice bosses that always tease me whenever they saw me hang around with female colleagues. Always approve my leave and very thoughtfully cover me whenever I skive.
Nice colleagues that welcome me to pop by their cubicles every now and then.
Have lunch together as often as possible. Lookout for one another and always show concern whenever you need? And having fun and outings together whenever there is a chance.
Nice working environment where you are at the least restricted from doing things and blogging now is one of the very perfect example.

No comments: