Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Signing a package with Starhub

I am really frustrated with Starhub...
Frankly speaking i think all the telco or tv subscriber companies are practicing the same tactics towards the consumer...

Tying you to a contract and make you pay for things or services which already obsoleted and non-competitive anymore and yet still raising prices to claim that it is required for them to sustain the channels and services.
They told me that i am tied to a contract with terms that i must pay whatever they increased but when i asked them to show me the terms and contracts that i have agreed upon or signed with them, the topic gets routed all over again and again.

Guess what, i am already paying a $60 (after discount) package to them and yet they are offering something better and cheaper to new customer who is signing up the same package except that they enjoy a faster and better broadband speed of 16 Mbps compared to my pathetic 2Mbps. While they think that there is a need to increase the price to keep them competitive and sustainable, they didnt decide to upgrade my broadband to keep it competitive...

And the solutions they offered when i filed a complain, they threw me some discount and ask me to wait till my contract ends and to re contract with them again to get a better rate...what is this?

The customer services from them was filled with all the "Dont know" "Let me check" etc....totally unprofessional at all.

No comments: