Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ms Rachel...

Recently our office gathering got a little lively...and a little more family oriented..
So happened that my colleagues' children are studying at Changi's Learning vision and apparently, all of them are of the same age.

So...everytime when there is an event, the kids will join in..
Thou i brought my camera with me, i was a little reluctant n lazy to take pictures. I just wanted to enjoy de game more...especially since GD had his DSLR to cover the event. But i just cant resist when i see active Rachel hopping around...

A little shy n defensive against us, she decided to use the cup as a shield..
Untitled-Scanned-03 nokton 50mm wo scratches

Untitled-Scanned-02 nokton 50mm

If you think she is really drinking..nope...she is just pretending and hoping we will give up n walks away. This lasted as long as our camera is pointed at her..
Untitled-Scanned-04 nkoton 50mm

So shy yet curious about what we are doing..
Untitled-Scanned-07 nokton 50mm

And finally after donating my Pooh water bottle to her...
Untitled-Scanned-11 nokton 50mm

And so i was caught with my camera..n here's one picture for my colleagues...
Untitled-Scanned-01 nokton 50mm wo scratches

No comments: