Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nothing seems to interest me

Nothing seems to get me excited this week..nothing...and please do not think that its becos my life is extremely boring...vice versa...its full of gatherings, events and celebrations.

I just felt moody and tired these days. Did you guys ever felt it was a saturday when you woke up in the morning? I did..and it happened almost every single day...
And when Saturday came...you realised that the anticipation wasnt real..

I forced myself to update my blog since im already home on a saturday evening..

To be frank, this week should be a great week for me...everything seems so smooth..i got my first Leica Camera at a great bargain on monday...my Ukraine Jupiter lens came in an excellent condition to me for a mere $40...I got a great bonus...i settled more work than i thought i could handle this week...and i have lots of great gatherings with friends and colleagues...

The only thing that went bad for me was the first few frame of my negative that got exposed due to my carelessness in handling them...some pretty stranger pics gone...:)

I seems deprived of something...anyway, let's just hope the next day will be a better day.

Talking about gatherings, Jessie invited us over to her place at Casa Merah..and i really love this condo.
The environment is so peaceful...the residents are all so polite, so friendly. Unlike those HDB units, you don hear people screaming at the top of their voice to one another, you don hear cars "honking" non stop, no vulgarities, no littering.

Somehow or rather, the place is built on a culture...the moment you step into the compound of this condo...you just adapt to it and changed. I seriously doubt the people there will fart or burp in the public. My mum wont even dare to do so...

Plus with all the facilities, you will be so motivated to swim, jog, play tennis and even stroll in the park..

So if you seriously ask me, paying $1.2million for a condo is not expensive at all. You paid for a lifestyle...a healthy & refine lifestyle that you hope your children to grow up in..

But unfortunately...in reality...only the rich can be achieve this lifestyle...and so...the verdict is, if you are rich, you will grow healthier and behaved more refine...

That's the sad truth!

*I'm definitely going to blog about my new leica camera when im feeling better...it deserves an entry for itself here...:)

No comments: