Thursday, July 28, 2011

Festive Hotel Dinner with Family

Thanks Desmond for his generous Festive Hotel Buffet treat...
Its been awhile since i last joined a family dinner..I was too busy with my own schedule and indeed make me feel a little guilty. I actually cancelled away my RF shooting session for this dinner...

The curious little Lucas baby..Mum told me that he is disturbing me giving me the curious look..
Untitled-Scanned-08 ultron 35mm

Untitled-Scanned-48 j8 edit

The family @ Festive hotel
Untitled-Scanned-63 canon 50mm edited

Untitled-Scanned-62 canon 50mm

Look at his face!
Untitled-Scanned-64 canon 50mm edited

The dinner was nice all except the bbq smoke that got into the restaurent...and seriously it was a little expensive considered the amount of food that we can eat...

Here's the lucky girl who got us the free treats!
Untitled-Scanned-72 j8 edited

No comments: