Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Old friends update

Its been a long since i last met these friends of mine and it is quite a blessing that we are still in contact with one another.

Pardon the pictures, which i seriously think that a push film don really turn out well for portrait...everything become too over contrast.

The commercial powerpuff girls...who has left the organisation for so long. All the while, we keep talking about meeting up for a drink and we finally did...together with Gene and Jessie.
Untitled-Scanned-11

erm pardon the black faky hair! Its all the negative fault!
Untitled-Scanned-01

And if you are wondering where are all my male friends!
Dang~

My best group of Chao Keng army friends!

I asked Alex to give me his best pose!
Untitled-Scanned-07

I actually thought the background spot light would give him a good soft flare in his face, but i think it went haywire here...guess i need to brush up my skills on portrait!
Untitled-Scanned-08

And here is Ow, still acting abit shy when i offer to give him a shot while waiting for Alex. This is a picture perfect, everything worked well! Even the toning off the developer looks cool here! And as promised, i post in my blog!
Untitled-Scanned-13

What is missing here is Fengli....didnt really have the chance to take a photo of him. These are the great buddies of my NS and see u guys next year!

No comments: