Friday, May 13, 2011

Adidas Stan Smith

While everyone was queuing up for the Fabulous Friday camera sale, I've decided to do my own shopping.
I was originally meeting kelvin to get the new portra negatives and while waiting, i explored Penisular plaza.

It has been almost 1-2 months since i last did my shopping and since i have saved quite abit in April, so i thought that i should reward myself by getting a nice pair of shoes. My favourite pair of Fred Perry has finally given up on me and for the past few months, my search for a pair of decent shoes within my budget was quite fruitless. Resulting in buying alot pair of cheap shoes but none really make a good match.
I have decided to up my budget instead and get a new pair to last me for another year! After all, quality and design is the most important factor.

So here it is!! I chose this pair of Stan Smith new arrival which i found only at Suntec.
IMG_5211

cats

IMG_5207

Originally wanted to the get the vespa series but the price seems a little too high than what im willing to pay for. Maybe the next round when Adidas starts a sale, i could go grab another pair of vespa!

No comments: