Monday, May 30, 2011

Cutting down on my leisure

Ever since im back from my reservist, I have been slacking for the longest period. I didnt follow up with my gym sessions, i spend lotsa of time on my hobbies, i looked forward to my weekends and i basically just idle around in my holiday mood.

I guess with the end of my Malacca trip, i should start leaving the holiday moods behind and concentrate more at work. I better work harder this year, i have a premonition that there will soon be some major re shuffling again. Sigh, just hope for the best to happen.
I am starting my 8 IPT sessions next week and sadly this is the last time i can attend a 8 session training program. Next year onwards, the revamped IPT will be very different.

I am cutting down on my hobbies as well, guess in the near future, i wont have much time for them either. Photography alone has consumed quite a fair bit of my time and savings. While i am equally enjoying myself in this hobby, i got to constantly remind myself not to buy anymore. My dry cabinet is overflowing soon!

I think month of June is quite a boring month. With all the IPT commitment and the amount of work i am expected to deliver, i really hope July will come soon.

No comments: