Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Week

So it has been another week since I last blog. I am really getting old and lazy. Partially due to the fact that im a little overwhelm with my busy schedule and my “old man” activities.

I was also unwell the whole of last week due to indigestion. My stomach and intestine finally decided to go on a strike after a series of late dinners. Mum guessed that it was the curry that caused me so much pain. Anyway, last week was a terrible week, started off with the indigestion then followed by lotsa outbreaks and ending off with restless nights and severe hair loss! Especially the hair fall that kept falling at the slightest movement. I had to go easy on wax and shampoo. This week was a little better and I need to admit that im moving towards my mid life and I need to really consider proper health care. In fact, I had planned out my whole set of exercise regime this week.

Over the weekends, I accompanied Xin to check out her compact camera and originally, she was quite bend to get the Powershot 210sx, but on the spot testing, the new canon s95 somehow surprised both of us on the functionality and capability despite the ugly physical appearance. The bonus part was that this high end camera is selling at a cheaper price compared to the peers at only less than $600. Obviously, this was the final choice decided. For me, I tested out 7D as well as 50D and 5DMKII, my choice would still be the coming 60D. I believed it should be more than sufficient for me till a day I can easily afford a FF, if not this camera is great. I just hope that the selling price will be lower.

We will be going to Comex this weekend to check out the bargains but Fengli offered to buy it for us, which somehow he said he can get the camera at an excellent price which is unbelievable. I am still waiting for his call to see how unbelievable his price is. Haha

For me, I need a net book, after testing out fionis’s net book, im really determined to just get a cheap and nice netbook. My budget for it would be less than $400. I really hope I can find one at the Comex this thurs.
And to make up for last week, postponing all the dinner dates etc, guessed this week will be a busy week for me. Oh yah, I still need to decorate my “Garden” Corridor this week…

With gardening, shopping, and dinners, guesses it will be another busy week for me.

No comments: