Thursday, August 5, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore Part II

Sorry for the slight delay in this post, as i really have alot of problem with my starhub connection as well as the new Flickr page.

Nonetheless, i finished up all the balance pictures..

Some pictures of my colleagues that i bump into..
Sherry the Mama...her baby is due on Sept 11
IMG_9637

Sherry and Dave
IMG_9641

Jessie and her baby
IMG_9642

Mum asking for a picture too
IMG_9556

Sis and Desmond
IMG_9557

Shiyuan and XY
IMG_9686

I finally rekindle my memories...taking my merry go round
IMG_9667

If u r wondering why its always this girl, its becos we tag team to go play all the rides while the others went off for some movie at vivo...so we basically just keep taking pictures non stop.
IMG_9666

This Mel girl performance is attracting lotsa attentions!
IMG_9658

Caught Shrek 4D here...its really nice! I went back a 2nd time with Eugene!
IMG_9570

Love the signs at USS!
IMG_9567

This is a set i took with my voigtlander color skopar lens...the first roll of film on this camera!
Kodak Color plus 200...i love this film so much that i went to buy it off ebay!

I underexposed it by 1 stop..so its abit dark..and i didnt have much time with it at USS...was so busy with my DSLR!
Ok most of these pics are exclusive on my webpage..not in my FB

Untitled-Scanned-36

While waiting for rides!
Untitled-Scanned-24

Cavin n his precious..Emily
Untitled-Scanned-30

Untitled-Scanned-27

Untitled-Scanned-25

Cafe in the morning!
Untitled-Scanned-32

Untitled-Scanned-33

Untitled-Scanned-19

Untitled-Scanned-18

the first person waiting!
Untitled-Scanned-35

Untitled-Scanned-20

i love this shot alot..this guy was out selling his menu for dinner..and when he saw me aiming at him, he quickly took a smile and pose for a picture!
Untitled-Scanned-23

This little girl gets all excited and started dancing around!
Untitled-Scanned-21

Untitled-Scanned-22

Lastly a picture of the gifts at the push cart!
Untitled-Scanned-12

I really love this place and i was notify today that i won a lucky draw during the family day and gotten myself a $200 dining vouchers at USS.

My colleagues are all so excited that they just went ahead to make arrangement for this dinner...and for once i felt i was really loved by everyone! Thanks to CAG & the family day committee!

No comments: