Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I proved them wrong?

It was on a thursday afternoon, during the month of Feb that i got "invited" by my bosses for a coffee at Gloria Jeans.

Frankly speaking, back then i was facing a crisis myself. I am losing faith in what i was doing and i felt abit lost and confused over my career. For months, i have been desperately searching for a greener pasture outside and then realising, i am not as good and worthy as i thought i was.

Then opportunity came by and i gave it a try. The next thing i recalled was slogging really hard for the next 5 months. Doing and learning things that i have never tried doing before. Never did i complain further about staying late, no complains on the amount of irrelevant work i have took on, about how miserable my salary was to do up a manager job. Everything seems so positive suddenly that the only thing i complained was that my colleagues are not sharing enough with me.

Finally yesterday, i received my recognition from my bosses and suddenly it just seems that what i have traded for the past few months came true.
Now i have learned that whining would never work, and that one should constantly try and fight for the things they want..and complaining and whining will never make things happened!

I am going to enjoy my trip more than ever...See you guys when im back from Surabaya!

No comments: