Saturday, September 4, 2010

My new purchase - First Netbook

After the trip to Surabaya and seeing how Andrew uses his Wind MSI netbook, i am impress and convinced to get one for myself.

Initial thoughts was to get a cheap usuable netbook since i don really need to perform alot of functions here especially when i have a desktop at home.

So after checking out a few models, i was determine to get an ASUS netbook.
While at the COMEX fair, the netbook that actually attracted me most was the lenovo S10-3s and with the psycho-ing from Fionis, i went back to the COMEX on a Saturday to just purchase this netbook.

With the latest dual core, ATom processor N550, this netbook stands out from its peers and all other competitor. The physical appearance was indeed very glossy and nice. While i was reading the brochures, this netbook was actually designed for females which then explains the design and colour of it. The 3 colors, Red with flower, purple with spiral design and finally Pure White, given the limited choice, i choose the white one.

So here's the Picture.
Was charging it, when im taking the pictures.

IMG_1202

Running Windows 7 Starter
IMG_1192

The keyboard made the whole netbook look like a toy, but unexpectedly, it was quite nice to type on.
IMG_1195

IMG_1201

The overall look of my netbook
IMG_1218

I typed this entry using my netbook and sooooo......it means...

I CAN BLOG everywhere anytime with my mini netbook from today onwards!!!

No comments: