Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time to plan

I think its another session for me to start thinking and do a little planning.
I seriously need to start saving up...and to build my own funds!

A weekend gathering could end up spending a crazy amount...and this hurts MY pocket. One of my major expenses that caused me to feel so heartpain is buying 4D. Its going to take me abit of courage to let it go and frankly speaking, i am not going to buy anymore 4D! Especially when i am spending on Something that i do not see any returns physically. Even when i strike some ibet, it will only encourage me to buy more. Sigh. Guess its really time to stop.

My CPF funds are picking up in the Unit trust market..starting to recoup what i have lost back in the recession days.

My only problem is to stop spending unnecessarily and start saving. I will stop buying anymore camera...XY says that i might have more camera and lenses than my clothes...problem is, i have too many hobbies and interest and every thing cost money.

With the opening of the new SCB account, i hope it will make me save more!

No comments: