Friday, March 5, 2010

Taiwan Here i come!!!

I actually shouted out so loud in my office "I LOVE TAIWAN!" when i shut down my PC. Luckily, most people have left the office...ops

I am really anticipating this trip and here finally i am just a few hours away from reaching Taiwan!!

I planned the whole itinery myself, i sourced all the accomodations as well as transport, with some consultation from Fionis, who kept saying "no to this, no to that". hoho

The first night when i start loading my backpack, it seems to be just 1 kg with all that clothes, yesterday, with all other barang barang in, the bag seems a little heavier...and i thought i could still stuff a jacket into my backpack and it seems that i was wrong. Now i am thinking how can i smuggle my Porter or onitsuka shoes if i were to buy them..hand carry???

IMG_2798
Can i really do it?? Although i am not asked to carry it all day with me, but just the thought i might need to carry it with me to cingjing and sun moon lake...ermmm...

Sigh..i still have a tripod to carry..and i really have the urge to lighten the bag further....further!!!

Goodbye my friends and family!!! See you on 16th March

No comments: