Thursday, March 11, 2010

Halfway through my itinery

The 1st half of my trip was spend on travelling n following strictly with de timing. Well that is because most of those places we went are scenic related spots tat require us to either catch sunrise, sunset and clear weather。
Staying in minsu is really enjoyable but i realised its because of the friendly owner tat contributes to de stay.
Hostel in taipei is kind of a total different experience..i bet i wont be able to stay here long looking at de sight of de room n facilities.

I think this trip can be improved, i am quite ahead of my schedule n im left with nt7000 which is like 350sgd for de next few days. Accomodation has been paid for so we just need to take care of transport n thats all.
The trip is abit too long n i kinda miss home, shld have shorten taipei stay to just 3 days which i believed shld be enough.
I shouldnt bring a backpack..its such a torture n seriously w a luggage u can still move de bacpack way..
The travelling grp shld be bigger as big as 4 n its easier to move ard.
I nid my own pillow if i knw their hostel is really hostel.

Anyway im going to danshui today n along de way cover places in taipei..tomo might give darren a call to see if he wants to mit us up!

No comments: