Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Poly Year 1 Classmate Gathering at Central

Whenever I flipped through people’s blog or facebook, I always envy them for their big group of class gathering. An alumni of a ex institute etc…but in my case, from my past blog entry, you would have thought that I only had just 1 class of Poly groupmates. Vincent Lily Xin…

In actual fact, I do have 3 different groups for 3 years spent in Poly. The above cliques belong to year 2, my Year 3 cliques disappeared since 2 years ago which was when Bee got married with “kids”, Pam got married as well and Sharon eloped to China…
Well, about my Poly year 1 friends, I am only left with just 2 to 3 friends. The rest are either gone or lost contact and seriously, the last thing I ever wanted to do is to find them back. Lol

Okay, I met up with Wendy and Choy for a dinner at Central yesterday. Seriously, I think Central got a lot of nice food but I just don’t understand how come the 2 restaurants that they chose were the worst among all.

Wendy on the left playing with my Iphone and insisting I should add her on my fb which she did! Choy is showing off her big diamond ring..
IMG_27501

Waraku was the 2nd restaurant we went to and they served me soggy noodles that taste quite bad.
Its so starchy like Lor Mee…but I can confirm that Lor mee should taste much better than this!
IMG_2755

This is what Wendy ordered; I seriously think she kept it to herself that all the other food on the menu are not nice except this. Anyway, I discovered that she is the first and maybe the only person that eats a tempura by stripping the shrimp out of the crust.
IMG_2751

Ermm don’t ask me what Choy ordered. I am clueless also because she swallowed them so fast while I am still taking the pictures of my food. She commented that the food was salty and terrible but she happened to finish the whole bowl!
She must be really hungry!

This is what I took for them outside central.
IMG_2758

This is what Choy took for me…tsk
There must be a reason why I don’t carry my bag with me and I placed it on the floor…but she “thoughtfully” captured it as well…haiz
IMG_2759

This is what wendy took for us..she said that with my bag on, I am like ready to run off after this picture.
IMG_2760

I think we looked silly there posing infront of the cameras!
IMG_2777

I am checking if there is any bird shits…
IMG_2780

And we marched off till the next gathering!!!
IMG_2781

While Wendy left for holland for holidays...i am looking forward to my taiwan trip!!!
Poor Choy, maybe you can go batam for a holiday too! haha

No comments: