Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dinner at Sushi Teh

Its the first time i patronised Sushi Teh. If you know me, i don't really appreciate Japanese food. Seriously, the main ingredient seaweed, vinegar rice, wasabi and their soya sauce creates such a strong pungent taste and smell that always reminds me to keep a safe distance from it. I think i am too "Cheena" and i really cannot understand why sashimi is a delicacy that everyone loves!
For goodness sake, its raw and there is a reason why our ancestor created fire!!!

Nonetheless, the ambiance of the branch at Paragon is quite nice!
IMG_2723

IMG_2728

This is really nice...for people like me who don't appreciate sushi! The mango wrap. Pardon me, we are all too hungry and started to eat before i get a picture of it.
IMG_2730

I ordered the Okayu Bento, Xin says its a safe bet to order this. Personally, i find it a little too soupy for my taste.
IMG_2732

Why would people love to eat Soba???
IMG_2733

The Yu Sheng is too expensive..so we tot maybe we order a sashimi salad to replace it!!
IMG_2736

Lou Hei!
IMG_2742

I ordered this BBQ squid...
I don like, the ginger taste too strong!
IMG_2745

Haha...this meal is for Lily's belated Birthday Treat!!
IMG_2749

No comments: