Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goodbye Ah Beng!

You know in movies, those wanted fugitive that is on the run always shaved their beards and dye their hair...
Well i just felt like one of them. I had enough of the Matt hair color! What ash brown and the yellow highlights...i seriously think the guy do a nice job in cutting my hair but definitely not colouring it.
And i got to tolerate it...Tolerate people awkward stares! Tolerate friends comments! Tolerate people calling me "Ah Beng" sigh...

So my solution..re dye my hair colour! And i waited for 1 month before doing so..at least abit of safety...

My next color...something darker..and i heard chocolate is in trend these days.
So i bought the Liese bubble hair dye after hearing so much about them...


This product is simpler compared to the other brands..and much easier if you are dying the hair color yourself.


Easy to mix solution and it don't smell as bad as the other hair dye

Non Messy foam and easy to apply.


This product really deserve an A+ rating..Unlike other brands, you won't have these foams dripping down your hair to your neck or your face...it just stay on like shampoo and what you need to do is massage your hair.
Color is easily absorbed within minutes...

Now...I'm back to the good old me!!!! No more ah beng's hair color...ermm only concern..i hope my hair wont slowly fall off due to dying within such a short period....*cross fingers*

No comments: