Friday, January 9, 2009

Touched by a Movie

It’s been so long since I last caught a movie that stirs the emotional side of me. I am a big fan of Japanese made films and frankly speaking, although their style of acting always seems the same(slow, unrealistic scenario and character), we have to acknowledge that the Japanese does place in a lot of effort in presenting their work.

Movie title – Cyborg She/ My Girlfriend is a Cyborg.

Yes it was released somewhere June last year and sadly I didn’t have the chance to catch it. Recently, I came across this movie and convinced myself to give it an hour. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Instead, it was SUPERB.
Plot was simple, just the actor and actress, but the story flows well. It was touching, emotional stirring and unbelievably set you thinking. Half way through, I found myself in the position of the main character.
It was all about a man with much regrets manufactured a Cyborg that travels back to his past to meet him and help fulfil all his wishes. Along the way, love struck and it was a contradicting situation for love between real and unreal. (Cyborg vs Human)


At certain part of the movie, it might seem unreal and exaggerating but watch it light heartedly and remove all your questions on facts and situation and you would appreciate the rather sensational message that the director of the film is sending.

Till the ending, you will understand all the interrelations between the scenes.

I was reading the review and many mentioned that most guys was shedding tears near the ending. I did not but was equally touched.

Ayase Haruka did a fabulous job, her features was near perfection and does really looked Cyborg.
At a certain part, the frustration of the actor whom unknowingly had fallen for her was in a dilemma.

Well that’s only her and only if she was the Cyborg, what if it was an ugly cyborg like P****? All the above would never happened!!! HAHA

Try googling online and give it a chance!
And oh ya, the song was sang by MISIA! Never fail to be my favourite singer after so many years..enjoy the song...its playing on my blog!

No comments: