Monday, December 15, 2008

Xmas wishlist

I finally saw a similar design pair of Gola last saturday. It was quite similar to the last pair i worn. Now i am pondering if i should get it. I don see this design outside anymore and it is going to be a regret not buying it....
Should i or should i not?

I wanted to keep my expenses real low this year. Not planning to do any extravagant Xmas shopping and any form of expensive gift exchanges. Just some nice dinner with colleagues!!!

Work is loading me non stop these days...

I got to watch my own budget real tight!

Ermm there is this question that i have been asking about this background song, You're beautiful by james blunt. Do you think that he entered the music too soon?
Haha..everyone told me that it was on purpose that he started singing before the music was right!!!
If i am going to do it this way, i bet all would have laughed at me...

No comments: