Friday, December 12, 2008

Festive Mood....

I am so totally brain dead while blogging this. I attended a course by shirley taylor at holiday inn this morning and I thought it would be a good getaway from work.
You know i love to doze away in seminars, class and course, not that i find them boring, but due to the fact that i am not a good listener.
I had this habit of staring blankly at nothing and take it as a form of resting. Yes, like an Iguana, my eyes wide open, but my mind was blank.
I would say the course was rather interesting and very interactive and I would have appreciated it if they could minimise the level of interactions. It was basically "OVER" and there was no time for me to remove my focus. All the time, i just forced myself to concentrate as hard as possible. It was taxing!


Sista Cheryl, notice something familiar? I drew that elephant and the whole class never forget HAZE!!! Haha...

Nonetheless, i think i benefited from this course...it was fun and i made quite a few friends which we won’t be contacting anyway.

Right after the class, I got to admit I was very exhausted but it was such a chance not to miss venturing around orchard when i am already there. So I dragged myself and joined haze n yuan for more shoppings!

My motive or objective was to source the pair of shoes that i wanted to get since many months back.
I was yearning for a pair of converse ever since I came back from HKG. Everyone has their unique pair there and if you notice the recent “IN” footwear in Singapore would also be a pair of old school shoes especially with the craze over skinny jeans. It’s only a matter of time that everyone will start owning their pair of converse. Well, not surprising because in terms of fashion, we are almost 6 months behind countries like HKG, japan, Korea and Taiwan.

I took this picture actually wanting to post in my blog and ask for feedbacks.

The top one is brown, bottom one is silver...pure leather!



But when I saw it again in OG while making our way from taka to PS, this time with a 20% item sale, I just couldn’t resist bringing it home.
Anyway, this was a belated gift that lala, sotong and ting promised…thanks gals!!!

Just guess which colour did i choose in the end? =)

With 2 heavy textbooks and the pair of converse, we moved on to our last destination which is PS. Yuan wanted something from Daiso but ended up I bought more than her.

Some X’mas decorations I have gotten for my section as well as the I&CF gals!
I am not sure if it was just me, or the weather, i just felt the X'mas mood so strongly.
It has been a long time since we celebrate Xmas in office and I am so excited about it. Maybe tomorrow i might be back in office to start decorating and surprise my colleagues on Monday!!!

Hey, no matter how bad the times are, we should never avoid celebrating any form of occasions...it can be simpler, budgeted, small but never missed! This is my belief!!!

Last but not least, I have got 2 textbooks....with autograph...if you are interested in them, please contact me. I will just let it go for a reasonable sum....haha

Please, someone just take them away from me!!!!

No comments: