Friday, December 19, 2008

My Xmas Tree

As the dates drew closer, the festive mood grows stronger...
It has been so long since I felt this way and to bring in the festive mood, I gathered my dear “neighbours” to assist in decorating our cubicles in office!

Unsure if it was due to religion issues or cultural issues, there wasn’t any Xmas decorates in the office before. If you would like to have it, you shall display in that small corner of your cubicle. I think this is a precedent this year from me. Haha

Xmas Socks which i got from daiso and i got very little ended everyone seems to be asking "where is mine?"


The intial setup but we included more after this picture was taken!


A live Xmas tree i received as my gift exchange from jessie l!


Merry Xmas to all....time to do your xmas shoppings if you haven't!

No comments: