Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Making of a Photographer

Today i went for a blogshop photoshop for XY and friends and when im home, i was greeted by my cute little nephew.
So i thought, why not take some pics of him as well...
And since i didnt managed to get enough shots for my TLR series, i passed him my camera trusting that he will not drop it and quickly took some pictures of him...
The making of a great Photographer

The right way of viewing!
The making of a great Photographer

Okay i got a little uneasy and changed a compact camera for him...and still he handled it perfectly!
The making of a great Photographer

Now he looks like a journalism photographer
The making of a great Photographer

The making of a great Photographer

The guy behind the camera!
The making of a great Photographer

Carry on shooting!
The making of a great Photographer

I think he likes taking pictures..probably another 10 years, he could have join me for my photo trips!

No comments: