Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Feeling Important

I was a little taken a back recently by a friend's comment that she felt that she wasnt an important friend of mine. The reason was probably because i didnt attend her ROM and fail to fulfill my promise to arrive early to help take some pictures and that my "Hongbao" wasnt as expected.

I guess at times, life isnt really about what you expect. While reciprocity is appreciated, it doesnt mean anything at all if its just for the sake of complying.

I went thru a similar situation in my most dejected times and i realised that sometimes life isnt just what you think it will be or what you want it to be...

I wish to apologies to her if there is any expectation but i seriously feel that friendship shldnt be measured over such things..it creates unnecessary stress for everyone..




No comments: