Friday, March 2, 2012

A little occupied

I havent got the time to update this blog of mine lately...Feburary was a busy month for me at work. There wasnt much to blog about except whining about work and stress, so i thought i might as well skip blogging them.

March is a completely different month, im back to the normal pace of life. Well that's the kind of working life i have been through for years...An extreme between Peak and off peak periods.

Aside from work, i spend alot of times participating in various photography outing. Each outing somehow enlighten me with new knowledges. I have seen how people develop slides, the tips to shoot better, and having a chance(coming soon) to develop my own wet print in a dark room.
And unlike the past, i spent more time shooting and experiencing the different style of photography. Well, in a good way, it helps to cut down on my spending for lenses and cameras but spent more on films.

Hopefully by May, i would have more or less master the different style of photography that i wanted. So on my trip to Yunan, i could get nicer pictures.
And Yes, im going on a vacation trip to China with my family this May!

This year, i have decided to just travel to 2 countries, Yunan in May and Myanmar in October. Myanmar is a free and easy back pack photography tour that i had planned with Hollie since the last Hanoi trip. Heard so much about this place and its time to see it for myself.

Hopefully with lesser trips this year, I would have save enough for a trip to Finland or Europe next year! Crossing my fingers!

No comments: