Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finally Over!

Like studying, there is always a time for exam..and so today was the day where the Board clears the hard work that each of us put in for the past few months.

I'm glad that things worked out well in today's presentation and everyone seems rather happy that its finally over!

While i may still have some work on hand to draw a finale to the budgeting cycle, the stress and deadlines has finally distant from me.

Now, like every exam, there would be a report card to show you the results on how you fare and like every year, this is the most headache time for me. Im also quite unclear my directions in the coming year and how valuable i may be to the team from now on.

My colleagues was telling me that job hopping would get me a better remunerations & better exposure than to stay loyal to the company...well in some ways, i agree...every new joiner seems to get a much higher salary than me...and younger inexperienced but yet fetch a higher salary...

Maybe after 7 years in the company, i should start exploring...its never a bad thing to see what the market has for me...

No comments: