Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Purchases during IT fair!

It was such a coincident that IT fair was held during the period while i am attending courses in the central area and it happened that i get released before 5pm.
So after my course, i went to Suntec IT fair.

Glad that i went as i found a discount over the ear piece which i wanted to get for the longest period and i nearly bought them in transit.
I got the green color version which matches my Iphone cover.
IMG_4897

Audio Technica was the brand i came across 3 years back. I was totally impressed with its quality despite the cost of it. It lasted me till now and still going strong. The one i previously owned doesnt have a bass insert so i thought that i might as well reward myself by buying a better version.
IMG_4899

IMG_4902

I paid $38 for them which saved me $10.
IMG_4899

My initial plans was to get a monitor to replace my current Dell monitor which started to show some problem. But i didnt get any in the end. Guess this show was still targeted at laptops.

I got the sonic gear speakers instead. Can you believe that the price of speakers has dropped tremendously. My ear piece costs also the same as this set of speakers.
IMG_4907

Its a Singapore product that is made in China if im not wrong and for that price, its considered a really not bad product.

Quality wise, ermm...i still prefer Altec lansing...Sonic gear gives me alot of problem. Last night when i first tested, all speakers were working fine. Morning when i re test it, the left connector seems to have problems with projecting the sound out. And when i finally gave up on it, it worked again! so now, i have decided to just leave it in the position that works and not going to shift it around anymore.

Can't complain much for this price thou!

No comments: