Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friends and Families in Black & White

Apologies if i kept on emphasizing B&W non stop...
I get a little too thrill over new things..and it keep my passion going!

Breakfast @ wild honey...ermm i mean lunch...no to be correct it is brunch! Yup Brunch at Wild Honey
Untitled-Scanned-12

The girls get excited over the food
Untitled-Scanned-13

Knowing Fionis passion and love for B&W photos...i hope she can save her comments...
Don't blame me, U girls should take more given the chance! haha

I asked mum to pose naturally for me...n for once she did! But sadly uncle didnt do a gd job here...alot of dust and scratches on films!
Looks really peranakan/nonya rite?
Untitled-Scanned-19v2

Untitled-Scanned-18

N Guodong finishing my last frame for me!
Untitled-Scanned-20

I really need to go catch my sleep now...stay tune for more pics:)

No comments: