Saturday, March 12, 2011

Going on Course!

After almost 1 year, I finally attended my first external course, Visual Business Analytics, in the month of march. This course is something which i have always wanted to go but didnt really the chance to until recently. Thanks to my bosses for putting in a good word for me.

Frankly speaking, after just 2 days, i seriously think that this is a worthy course and i really benefit from it. Right now in my mind, its all about dashboards and how to create and apply them in my context. I promised sheryl that i will do something for her and i believed that by end of next week, i should be able to get my first dashboard up and running.

Something i really don like about going to courses in CBD area, especially Tanjong Pagar, is the congested traffic and the unsheltered pathways from buildings to buildings.

Partially also because of my unpleasant past interviews at this location which non went through. Lunch time was scary and i really appreciate working at Changi Airport.

So now, its time for me to go through my notes and start drawing my dashboard. Cool!

No comments: