Saturday, November 13, 2010

Macau on Film

I took this set with Film and only very selectively choose the pictures that i like to be shown here.

I shoot my 1st roll of Ekta 100, an expensive and well known negative from KODAK. It costs me $9 per roll to ship it to Singapore.
Zhuhai
Untitled-Scanned-17

Untitled-Scanned-05

Untitled-Scanned-26

Untitled-Scanned-49

Untitled-Scanned-01

A power image..
Untitled-Scanned-22

Taken with Primera 200, i cant find this film anymore sadly
My Ma Zhu temple series
Untitled-Scanned-15

Untitled-Scanned-17

Untitled-Scanned-18

Untitled-Scanned-20

Untitled-Scanned-19

Untitled-Scanned-21

Untitled-Scanned-22

Untitled-Scanned-23

Untitled-Scanned-12

Untitled-Scanned-24

Untitled-Scanned-11

Finally with my Colorplus 200
Untitled-Scanned-32

Untitled-Scanned-28

Untitled-Scanned-19

Untitled-Scanned-08

I wanted to snap the guy with his handphone but so coincidentally, when i press the shutter, they turned around. This is really a nice moment and they do look pissed.
Moment

There is a story behind this picture, this granny was sitting there selling things and i was trying to shoot her across the street and she waved her hand to ask me not to, so i hurry took out HKD$10 and passed it to her and before i tot i should just leave without a picture, she initiated and gave me the permission to take a picture of her.
Untitled-Scanned-03

Untitled-Scanned-02

No comments: