Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As my Birthday approach...

It took me a long session to just get this little entry done up nicely. For once, i checked my grammar, spelling, tenses and sentence structure so hopefully i won't get corrected again.

Unlike previous years, i have decided to note down my 28th year. What i have seen, met and done during this year.

Firstly, i traveled to alot of places which i always hope to do so. I covered Shanghai, Jiangnan area in Dec 09 with mum and sis. This is my first trip to China and frankly i enjoyed this trip. My first ever trip with Mum as well.
Next, i tried my first Taiwan "Backpack" or rather "Budgeted Free and Easy" tour with Vincent in March. It's definitely a country im going back to.
Compare to joining a tour, i get to mingle with the locals and seriously Taiwanese are the friendliest people that i have met so far.
Then in July, i joined Sgtrekkers for my first ever Photography trip to East Java. I went alone since i cant find another friend who share the interest with me as well as not to wait and wait where i foresee not going at all. I'm glad i went as i met new hobbyist and learned a lot on photography.

In October, i went to Macau with Fion, sheryl, yong hau etc and this is the first time i am travelling with this clique.
And finally ending this year with a more relaxing trip, as well as to fulfill my promise to Xin and gang, i am going to Angsana resort Bintan.
Coincidentally, this is also the first time i am going to Bintan.

So if you are guessing where did my money gone......nah not just the trip.
This year, i received countless wedding invitations. I tried denying that most of my friends around my age are planning for wedding but unfortuantely i cant hide this reality that everyone is getting married!

My career is also good this year with the promotion and the new bosses that i have.

Last but not least, i met alot of wonderful friends and colleagues. People who lend me a listening ear when i need the most, gave me advice and the many many fun activities that i they included me. And im especially touched when everyone started showing concern over my recent post. haha....

I feel so blessed with them.

I hope my coming 29th will be better :)

No comments: