Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My new Zest Icode bag

Xiaoying was the one who asked me to go check out bags..and ended up im the one who is buying the bags and not her. TSK!

Anyway its a really good buy. ALways wanted to get a new bag for my camera since the past fews are all purchased 2nd hand and really use them to the max condition already.

I was quite surprise with the bag when i received them. It exceeds my expectation and the workmanships is really superior. In no way is it inferior compared to crumpler.

Nicely wrapped in a plastic bag
IMG_1973

IMG_1945

IMG_1946

What i love most is the triple protection system.
IMG_1951

IMG_1953

Nice thick padding
IMG_1956

Comfortable sling
IMG_1958

Nicely sewn on side pockets
IMG_1960

IMG_1962

I have gotten the extra large and the medium, size wise cant really tell much difference between the 2 but then on the inside, the extra large has twice the load capacity compared to the medium
IMG_1969

IMG_1965

The light beige color bag is a limited edition since the factory stopped production of that color.

So good bye my bagman bag which has followed me almost everywhere since 1.5yrs ago...
Its time for him to retire and i managed to sell it off for $30(im the 2nd owner).
IMG_1977

No comments: